The state of California is requiring all local workforce development areas to update their local and regional strategic plans. The public has an opportunity to learn about this plan and provide input. For the Napa community, the meeting is scheduled for Friday, February 1st from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Local and Regional Plan Modifications
Public Input Opportunity
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2019
5:00 – 6:30 PM
WORKFORCE ALLIANCE OF THE NORTH BAY OFFICE
1546 FIRST STREET
NAPA, CA 94559
The state of California is requiring all local workforce development areas to update their local and regional strategic plans to include descriptions of strategies in the following areas:
– Services for CalFRESH recipients
– Services for parents involved with child support agencies
– Services for individuals with limited English proficiency/immigrants/refugees
– Competitive integrated employment for individuals with developmental or intellectual disabilities
– Services and system coordination for justice involved individuals
The Workforce Alliance of the North Bay invites members of the community to provide public comment on any of the above areas.
To hear an overview of the strategic plan modification process, and to provide public comment, please attend the session at the time and location listed above.