Bringing Wellness Into the Workplace
This free virtual training is sponsored by the Workforce Development Board of Solano County in partnership with Solano-Napa SBDC
We are living in challenging times that are creating more stress, which often leads to BURNOUT. It’s time to take a closer look at how to stop burnout, before it starts, and how to bring more Wellness into the Workplace. A successful Wellness Program is more than just offering membership at a gym or yoga class offered at lunch. Wellness involves active engagement in the attitudes and behaviors that enhance the quality of life and personal potential of your employees. People who are engaged in both their work and their personal life are happier and more productive overall.
This session explains the effect stress and burnout have on people and companies. It offers ideas on how to implement a simple and effective Wellness Program that will engage and inspire employees in your workplace.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the difference between stress and burnout
- Recognizing the consequences of chronic stress
- Recognize the warning signs of burnout
- Strategies for coping and managing stress
- Defining Wellness and rethinking your work culture
- How coaching can help people realize their full potential