Lake County Office of Education Medical Training Programs Info Session
Interested in a career in the medical field?
Build a career with the Lake County Office of Education (LCOE).
Attend an Information Session about our Medical Training Programs (Certified Nursing Assistant and Medical Assistant).
Get your questions answered and prepare to apply for programs that start next Fall!
Session Dates and Times*:
- Tuesday, March 28, 6:00 – 7:00 PM, Virtual via Google Meet (link will be provided after registration)
- Monday, April 3, 6:00 – 7:00 PM, Clearlake @ Woodland Community College Lake County Campus, 15880 Dam Road Ext, Room 210 (front of campus, near Aromas Cafe).
- Wednesday, April 26, 6:00 – 7:00 PM, Lakeport @ Hance Community School, 1510 Argonaut Road
Each Information Session will cover:
- Classroom learning and hands-on clinical experiences
- Program formats and locations
- Fees and financial aid opportunities
- Successes of our recent graduates
*All applicants must attend a virtual or live Information Session or watch a pre-recorded session.
Information Sessions will be hosted by LCOE Learning Support Specialist Beth Hampson.
The application period for both programs is March 29-May 7, with program start dates in August/September of 2023.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.