Work for Yourself At 50+
Work for Yourself At 50+ – Virtual Workshop
The decision to start your own business can be both exciting and daunting. Work for Yourself@50+ is designed to help you gain the knowledge, support, and resources to determine if working for yourself is the right step for you. This workshop breaks the choices down for older adults in an approachable way through five steps:
- A careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks of working for yourself
- Exercises to help develop the self-employment idea
- A realistic overview of what it takes to pursue a self-employment opportunity
- Guidance to help avoid pitfalls and scams
- Ways to find trustworthy support and services
As a registered participant, you will receive by physical mail, a copy of the Work For Yourself@50+ 5 Simple Steps Toolkit. Please ensure that you use your desired mailing address when completing the registration.
Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email that provides access information to join the webinar. The access information is unique to each user and should not be shared with others.
Questions? Email Gretchen Dean: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructor: Laurie Zerga has advised companies of all sizes on how to double sales in as little as three to six months using marketing and sales strategies. She brings over 20 years of corporate background and experience growing her own company, Chef-K Inc. to an international presence.